We’re always looking for people with unique skills. Send us your CV and we’ll get in touch when we have an opening that matches your expectations.
Senior Network Consultant
Utrecht, Utrecht, NetherlandsProfessional Services
BPSOLUTIONS has ambitious growth objectives. We want to further expand our position in the field of Mission Critical IT. We are currently looking for a Senior Network Consultant to complement the team. As a Senior Network Consultant you are responsible for the technical engineer activities, mainly Network Operations, but also in the field of virtualization. As a Senior Network Consultant you have a good knowledge of pre-sales, design and implementation of various projects.
Let’s create a smarter future
BPSOLUTIONS helps organizations to set up their Mission Critical IT in a way that makes the organization smarter and can therefore make progress. We do this by ensuring that IT is always up-and-running and performing optimally. We use Data Analytics and AI to ensure that organizations are ready for the future, with which data really matters. them will work. In everything we do, we make the world a little smarter.
This versatile and challenging position is perfect for expressing your expertise and hands-on mentality.
- You are versatile and can work independently;
- You have a lot of contact with your direct colleagues for substantive support;
- You are executive in designing and devising various IT solutions for our customers. And knows how to maintain the appropriate documentation;
- You analyze the possibilities in agreement with the customer;
- You are responsible together with your colleagues for various (large) migrations at the customer;
- You advise customers on sustainable technical solutions;
- You provide support in case of (network) incidents.
- Experience with suppliers and are familiar with their products. (For example: Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto, CheckPoint, HPE, VMware and Cisco Systems);
- Extensive knowledge and experience with the full range of network and infrastructure concepts. Including site-to-site (VPN) technologies, switching (vLANs, STP, stacking, etc.) & routing (OSPF, BGP, MPLS, etc.), as well as enterprise LAN - SDWAN and WAN data networks, NSX-T, etc.
- Experience in network analysis, troubleshooting and fault diagnosis;
- A CCNA or equivalent certificate;
- A CCNP or equivalent certificate/experience;
- Good knowledge and experience with Enterprise Microsoft, VMware environments and other software-defined networks and security;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Visio and experience in preparing the necessary documentation.
A plus if you have:
- Experience with wireless network support (Cisco, HPE Aruba & Meraki);
- Experience as a Service Desk or other customer support role;
- Knowledge of system administration (Linux, Windows, VMware);
- Experience with public cloud networks (Azure);
- Knowledge and experience with (data security) solutions (Rubrik, NetApp, Commvault).
- Completed HBO/WO education and/or HBO/WO working and thinking level;
- You have at least 7 years of experience as a network and infrastructure specialist;
- You have a passion for IT;
- You are analytical, assertive and have a hands-on mentality;
- Good command of Dutch & English;
- Sound technical and commercial insight and a service-oriented attitude;
- You are independent and have a self-learning attitude;
- You have your driving license (B) and are eligible for a VOG.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A pleasant and open working environment with nice colleagues;
- A competitive salary;
- Lease car or mobility allowance, laptop and telephone;
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing IT scale-up that is about to expand its activities to other countries;
- A nice office, delicious coffee and tea, fresh fruit and regular social get-togethers;
- A position in which you can make a difference.
Let's create a smarter future.
BPSOLUTIONS helps organizations to set up their Mission Critical IT in a way that makes the organization smarter and can therefore make progress. Companies literally cannot carry out their 'mission' if something goes wrong with this data. This makes Mission Critical IT perhaps a company's most valuable asset. Something that must be safeguarded and must also be able to be fully exhausted.
On the one hand, we ensure that IT is and remains up and running, and on the other hand, we use Data Analytics and AI to ensure that companies are ready for the future, so that data really works for the organization. BPSOLUTIONS can completely unburden organizations with tailor-made advice based on the full business implication of a solution and service. Our specific, in-depth knowledge in the field of data-driven Hybrid Cloud data architectures, Business Continuity, Data Analytics and AI and our 24/7 Operations Control Center (OCC), gives us a unique position in the field of Mission Critical IT in the Netherlands.
BPSOLUTIONS is part of an international group with a total of 350 employees in which we help customers with their digital transformation in the areas of: Digtal strategy, IT architecture, application development, data, security, cloud & managed services. The companies in the group are: TotalDesign, XPLUS, Luminis en BPSOLUTIONS.
How do we work:
At BPSOLUTIONS we use four core values: TOGETHER, GETTING IT DONE MENTATILITY, FLEXIBLE, TRANSPARANCY.
This is reflected in our open, direct, respectful, dynamic and progressive culture. We value your own input, focus on personal growth and offer you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself. Above all, we are reliable, open, honest and transparent, towards each other, towards our customers and our partners. We want to be “better than the rest” and especially excel in customer and employee satisfaction. It is not for nothing that we score extremely high in the field of customer satisfaction. In the meantime, BPSOLUTIONS has been placed among the Top IT service providers in the Netherlands for several years in the annual Giarte ITXperience monitor. With a 100% FANSCORE and a Customer Delight of 88, we are the leading Managed Services Provider in the Netherlands. We adopt change, work in agile teams, have solid, customer-oriented and assurance processes, and work with state of the art technology.
E-mail your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, or respond via the link. In case of questions about your application, please contact Paul van der Hilst, HR Business Partner 030-303 2900.