We’re always looking for people with unique skills. Send us your CV and we’ll get in touch when we have an opening that matches your expectations.
Client Service Delivery Manager
Utrecht, Utrecht, NetherlandsMission Critical Services
BPSOLUTIONS has ambitious growth objectives. We want to further expand our position in the field of Mission Critical IT. To accelerate this, we are looking for a Client Service Delivery Manager.
As a Client Service Delivery Manager you are responsible for the optimal execution, monitoring and control of our Managed and Cloud Services services for our large customers and you are responsible for tracing and initiating commercial processes with existing customers. You occasionally manage a few projects.
High customer satisfaction is important to you and you like to take on the challenge of continuously guaranteeing and optimizing our IT services together with our highly experienced technicians.
Let’s create a smarter future
BPSOLUTIONS helps companies organize their Mission Critical IT in a way that makes the organization smarter and can therefore make progress. We do this by, on the one hand, ensuring that IT is always up-and-running, and on the other hand, with Data Analytics and AI, we ensure that companies are ready for the future and help them how to make data really work for your organization. In everything we do, we make the world a little smarter.
Bij BPSOLUTIONS hebben we vier belangrijke kernwaarden waar eenieder van ons zich aan conformeert: TOGETHER, GETTING IT DONE MENTALITY, FLEXIBLE, TRANSPARENCY.
- (Tactical) contact person for the customer regarding the reliability and quality of our services and in case of escalation;
- Responsible for internal coordination and coordination;
- Manages, implements and records the agreed IT services in SLAs (Service Level Agreement) and DAPs (Document Agreements and Procedures) and guarantees these agreements;
- Proactively checks that the agreements made are fulfilled/achieved and makes solicited and unsolicited adjustments;
- Actively contributes within projects to ensure that the impact on existing services is mapped out correctly and translated into existing agreements;
- Ensures reporting as agreed in the SLA and proactively reports on this to the customer and the internal organization;
- Makes an inventory of customer needs and translates these (together with colleagues) into (technical) solutions;
- Draws up improvement plans (continuous improvement);
- Preparing or adjusting capacity and service management reports;
- Stands for quality and takes responsibility for the result to be achieved;
- Makes an important contribution to the further development of the service.
What are we looking for?
- HBO/WO working and thinking level;
- Affinity with IT and in particular IT infrastructure;
- Minimum of five years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in creating reports;
- Consultancy skills, politically sensitive and analytical;
- Prince2 certified is an advantage;
- ITILv3 or ITIL4 certified;
- Knowledge of current ICT technologies and processes;
- Knowledge of Information Security and its application (preferably ISO27001/NEN7510);
- Can work systematically and keep the overall overview;
- Passion for technology and innovation;
- Team player;
- Motivating, enthusing and able to bend resistance;
- Enterprising and proactive;
- Structured and independent;
- Customer and service oriented;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
What do we have to offer?
- A competitive salary;
- Lease car or mobility allowance, laptop and telephone;
- Super fun group of dedicated, hard-working colleagues with extensive knowledge and experience to work with, create opportunities and achieve success at a high level within the Mission Critical IT market;
- A pleasant, open and respectful working environment, where fun, progressiveness and a 'Getting it done' mentality predominate;
- The background of a stable, reliable and highly valued IT service provider that is rated by customers with a 100% fan score and the highest customer satisfaction in the Managed Services domain in the Netherlands;
- Space to do business, to give direction and to be important both within your own organization and with customers;
- The opportunity to continue to develop as a person and as a professional through education, training and certifications.
Then respond via the link below or email your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Paul van der Hilst, HR Business partner on 030 – 303 2900.