IT Project Manager
BPSOLUTIONS has ambitious growth objectives. We want to further expand our leading position in the field of Mission Critical IT. To accelerate this, we are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager.
Job description: IT Project Manager
In this role you are part of the Professional Services team:
- you strive for the highest possible customer satisfaction;
- you translate the requirements of customers into improving our services;
- you are responsible for managing multiple implementation and transition projects at the same time at our customers;
- you manage project team (s) of multi skilled professionals;
- report to the COO.
- In the pre-sales phase you draw up the project plan in close collaboration with the sales organization and the customer;
- After obtaining the assignment you bear full responsibility for the implementation and the result within the (budgetary) agreements up to and including the final project evaluation and aftercare;
- Providing internal and external progress reports, contract management and stakeholder management;
- You are the point of contact for all involved and you set the necessary priorities;
- During the implementation of the projects you coach and guide the employees involved;
- From this role you manage the service to customers and from that responsibility you form a "linking pin" to the management organization.
Do you fit within our team?
- Do you understand our business, do you know the solutions, services and the market?
- Are you independent, a winner, a go-getter and future-oriented?
- Do you have analytical thinking, are you assertive and have good communication skills?
- Do you have creativity, passion and are you energetic and do you enjoy your job?
- You must have intrinsic motivation, be able to work systematically and purposefully;
- You have an eye for detail, you are a team player, a leader, you have a high gun factor and you are always looking for new opportunities;
- You have a High Performance attitude and radiate energy and commitment.
What do we have to offer you?
- Super nice group of colleagues to work with at a top level within mission critical IT
- A pleasant, open, respectful working environment, where fun, progressiveness and a getting it done mentality prevail.
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Lease car in accordance with job scale
- The opportunity to develop as a person and as a professional.
BPSOLUTIONS MAKES ORGANIZATIONS SMARTER
BPSOLUTIONS helps organizations to set up their Mission Critical IT in a way that makes the organization smarter and therefore can make progress. We do this by ensuring on the one hand that Mission Critical IT is always up-and-running and performing optimally, and on the other hand we ensure that organizations are ready for the future with Data Analytics and AI, with which data really going to work for them. In everything we do, we make the world a little bit smarter.
HOW DO WE WORK?
At BPSOLUTIONS, we adhere to four important core values: TOGETHER, GETTING IT DONE MENTATILITY, FLEXIBLE & TRANSPARENCY.
This is reflected in our open, direct, respectful, dynamic and progressive culture. We value your own input, focus on personal growth and offer you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself. Above all, we are reliable, open, honest and transparent, towards each other, towards our customers and our partners.
It is not for nothing that our customers appreciate our services with an exceptionally high NPS of 92, we have a 100% fan score and there is little turnover in our team! We adopt change, work in an 'agile' manner as much as possible, have thorough, customer-oriented and securing processes and work with state-of-the-art technology.
If you have any questions, please contact Anouk Zuure on 030-303 2900 or mail us at email@example.com.