We’re always looking for people with unique skills. Send us your CV and we’ll get in touch when we have an opening that matches your expectations.
RemoteUtrecht, Utrecht, NetherlandsSales
BPSOLUTIONS has ambitious growth objectives. We want to expand our position in the field of Mission Critical IT and Digital Transformation. We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Vendor Manager to join our team.
What will you do:
As Vendor Manager, you will play a crucial role in managing and optimizing our vendor relationships and developing strategic partnerships to take our business to new heights.
In our service to customers, we work with leading and innovative technology partners, such as IBM and Microsoft. In close cooperation with these technology partners, we are constantly looking for the latest developments in the market that are applicable to our customers. In addition, we design and implement these technologies together with our partners. The cooperation between BPSOLUTIONS and its technology partners is of great strategic importance for our success and also concerns a cooperation over several years. To give direction to this, your responsibility will be to draw up a business plan each year for our strategic partners with which we can achieve our clients and our main objectives. After drawing up the plan with the commercial ambitions and the condition to become successful together, you will also have to execute the realization. By means of innovation session, sales meetings, trainings and QBRs you will give direction and achieve your success in the execution of the business plans and thus the objectives of our team.
What are your responsibilities?
- Manage and maintain existing supplier relationships;
- Negotiate contracts and terms and conditions to obtain the best possible prices and terms;
- Evaluating supplier performance and implementing improvement plans where necessary;
- Identify and develop new suppliers to diversify our supply chain;
- Establish and implement strategic sourcing strategy to support business goals;
- Collaborating with internal departments such as procurement, logistics and finance to improve efficiency and optimize costs;
- Keeping track of market developments and trends to maintain competitive advantages.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has at least a bachelor's degree in business administration, procurement or a related field;
- Has at least 5 years of experience in supplier management or procurement, preferably with a Verdor;
- Has proven negotiation and communication skills;
- Has strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to support decisions;
- Is a strategic thinker and the ability to build long-term relationships with suppliers;
- Has excellent knowledge of procurement processes and supply chain management;
- Is a team player with leadership qualities.
What we offer:
- We offer a challenging and dynamic work environment;
- You will receive a competitive salary with attractive fringe benefits;
- A lease car or mobility allowance, laptop and phone;
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing IT scale-up that is about to expand its operations to other countries;
- A nice office, delicious coffee and tea, fresh fruit and regular social drinks;
- We also invest in your professional development through trainings and certifications;
- And you will work for a super fun group of dedicated, hard-working colleagues.
Let's create a smarter future.
BPSOLUTIONS helps organizations to set up their Mission Critical IT in a way that makes the organization smarter and can therefore make progress. Companies literally cannot carry out their 'mission' if something goes wrong with this data. This makes Mission Critical IT perhaps a company's most valuable asset. Something that must be safeguarded and must also be able to be fully exhausted.
On the one hand, we ensure that IT is and remains up and running, and on the other hand, we use Data Analytics and AI to ensure that companies are ready for the future, so that data really works for the organization. BPSOLUTIONS can completely unburden organizations with tailor-made advice based on the full business implication of a solution and service. Our specific, in-depth knowledge in the field of data-driven Hybrid Cloud data architectures, Business Continuity, Data Analytics and AI and our 24/7 Operations Control Center (OCC), gives us a unique position in the field of Mission Critical IT in the Netherlands.
BPSOLUTIONS is part of an international group with a total of 350 employees in which we help customers with their digital transformation in the areas of: Digtal strategy, IT architecture, application development, data, security, cloud & managed services. The companies in the group are: TotalDesign, XPLUS, Luminis en BPSOLUTIONS.
How do we work:
At BPSOLUTIONS we use four core values: TOGETHER, GETTING IT DONE MENTATILITY, FLEXIBLE, TRANSPARANCY.
This is reflected in our open, direct, respectful, dynamic and progressive culture. We value your own input, focus on personal growth and offer you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself. Above all, we are reliable, open, honest and transparent, towards each other, towards our customers and our partners. We want to be “better than the rest” and especially excel in customer and employee satisfaction. It is not for nothing that we score extremely high in the field of customer satisfaction. In the meantime, BPSOLUTIONS has been placed among the Top IT service providers in the Netherlands for several years in the annual Giarte ITXperience monitor. With a 100% FANSCORE and a Customer Delight of 88, we are the leading Managed Services Provider in the Netherlands. We adopt change, work in agile teams, have solid, customer-oriented and assurance processes, and work with state of the art technology.
Are you interested:
Do you have the experience and passion to take our supplier relationships to the next level? Then please respond via the link or send your CV with motivation to email@example.com. In case of questions about your application, please contact Paul van der Hilst, HR Business Partner 030-303 2900.