We’re always looking for people with unique skills. Send us your CV and we’ll get in touch when we have an opening that matches your expectations.
Junior Business Controller
Utrecht, Utrecht, NetherlandsFinance
BPSOLUTIONS has ambitious growth objectives. We want to further expand our position in the field of Mission Critical IT and Digital Transformation. For our finance department, we are looking for a motivated Junior Business Controller to join our team.
What will you do:
Report, administer and facilitate BPSOLUTIONS' ambitious growth objectives.
What are your responsibilities?
- Accounting & preparation of financial reports and analysis;
- Contribute to budgeting and forecasting activities;
- Monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) and trends;
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and efficiency improvements;
- Assist with monthly and year-end closures;
- Developing budgets and forecasts.
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Economics, Finance or related field;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively;
- Knowledge of financial systems and reporting tools;
- Proactive attitude and eagerness to learn;
- Good command of the Dutch language.
What we offer:
- We offer a challenging and dynamic working environment;
- You will receive a competitive salary with attractive fringe benefits;
- A nice office, delicious coffee and tea, fresh fruit and regular social drinks;
- We also invest in your professional development through training courses and certifications;
- And you will join a super fun group of dedicated, hard-working colleagues.
Let's create a smarter future.
BPSOLUTIONS helps organizations to set up their Mission Critical IT in a way that makes the organization smarter and can therefore make progress. Companies literally cannot carry out their 'mission' if something goes wrong with this data. This makes Mission Critical IT perhaps a company's most valuable asset. Something that must be safeguarded and must also be able to be fully exhausted.
On the one hand, we ensure that IT is and remains up and running, and on the other hand, we use Data Analytics and AI to ensure that companies are ready for the future, so that data really works for the organization. BPSOLUTIONS can completely unburden organizations with tailor-made advice based on the full business implication of a solution and service. Our specific, in-depth knowledge in the field of data-driven Hybrid Cloud data architectures, Business Continuity, Data Analytics and AI and our 24/7 Operations Control Center (OCC), gives us a unique position in the field of Mission Critical IT in the Netherlands.
BPSOLUTIONS is part of an international group with a total of 350 employees in which we help customers with their digital transformation in the areas of: Digtal strategy, IT architecture, application development, data, security, cloud & managed services. The companies in the group are: TotalDesign, XPLUS, Luminis en BPSOLUTIONS.
How do we work:
At BPSOLUTIONS we use four core values: TOGETHER, GETTING IT DONE MENTATILITY, FLEXIBLE, TRANSPARANCY.
This is reflected in our open, direct, respectful, dynamic and progressive culture. We value your own input, focus on personal growth and offer you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself. Above all, we are reliable, open, honest and transparent, towards each other, towards our customers and our partners. We want to be “better than the rest” and especially excel in customer and employee satisfaction. It is not for nothing that we score extremely high in the field of customer satisfaction. In the meantime, BPSOLUTIONS has been placed among the Top IT service providers in the Netherlands for several years in the annual Giarte ITXperience monitor. With a 100% FANSCORE and a Customer Delight of 88, we are the leading Managed Services Provider in the Netherlands. We adopt change, work in agile teams, have solid, customer-oriented and assurance processes, and work with state of the art technology.
Are you interested:
Are you the Junior Controller we are looking for? Then respond via the link or send your CV with motivation to email@example.com. In case of questions about your application, please contact Paul van der Hilst, HR Business Partner 030-303 2900.